Open with Restrictions
STAY SAFE WITH US FOLLOWING THESE RULES:
- Indoor and Outdoor seating at limited capacity with tables spaced at least 6′ apart.
- Maximum of 6 people per table.
- Reservations will be taken and prioritized over walk ups.
- Maximum of 50 people.
- Wine sold by the glass, half bottle or bottle; no tastings.
- The food menu will be available, or as always you can bring your own food.
- Limited number of people inside for ordering and pick up.
- Two indoor ordering stations 6′ apart.
- Wine bottles and carafes will be sanitized.
- Sanitized wine glasses and disposal cups made available.
- Sanitizer will be available at various locations.
- Tables will be sanitized between patrons.
- Employees will wear masks; and suggested for customers ordering/picking up inside.
- Counter tops and pens will be sanitized after each customer.
- Door handles, and bathrooms will be sanitized frequently.
- Will continue to take phone orders and provide parking lot pick-up for those interested.
- Call or text: (507) 534-1262